Founded in 1980, Intec (UK) Ltd has built an outstanding reputation for consistently delivering high quality recruitment, training and consultancy services to clients throughout the world.
Established thirty years ago in Heysham, Lancashire by Engineers for Engineers Intec (UK) Ltd has built an outstanding reputation for consistently sourcing and delivering high quality personnel services. Intec (UK) Ltd provides a fully comprehensive portfolio of dedicated Permanent and Contract Recruitment Services, from advertising and screening candidates, preparing shortlists, interview arrangement and offer management through to final placement.
We deliver recruitment and project solutions within the Oil & Gas, Power, Nuclear, Utilities, Construction and Aerospace Sectors working for Owner/Operators, Consultancies, Contractors and Sub-Contractors.
In December 2010 Intec (UK) Ltd became part of the Applus+ Group (having been part of the Velosi Group since 2007). Applus+ Velosi now operate globally through principal offices in the UK, USA, South Africa, Malaysia and the UAE and has offices in a further fifty six countries worldwide adding to our capabilities allowing us to offer added value at the same high quality standards our clients have come to benefit from over the last three decades.
Our recent awards and accreditations include:
- Intec (UK) Ltd is Quality Driven. We were one of the first Recruitment Agencies to achieve BS 5750. We now operate an Integrated Management System to ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004 and OHSAS 18001:2007 Certified by a UKAS Accredited Certification Body
- Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) Member – Engineering & Technical
- Intec (UK) Ltd has held Investors in People (IiP) since 2004. The IiP review took place in January 2010 when Intec (UK) Ltd achieved the Gold Standard, the first Recruitment Agency to do so (placing us in the top 0.00007% of UK Enterprises).
- British Quality Foundation Member
- British Safety Council Member
- Members of the Institute of Environmental Management and Assessment (IEMA)
- Achilles ‘First Point Assessment (FPAL)’ - Oil & Gas Prequalification Scheme - Approved
- Achilles ‘Joint Qualification System (JQS)’ - Norway and Denmark Oil & Gas Prequalification Scheme - Approved
- Achilles ‘Utilities Vendor Database (UVDB)’ - Utilities Prequalification Scheme Approved
- Achilles ‘Link-Up’ - Rail Prequalification Scheme Approved
- Member of the Engineering Construction Industry Association (ECIA)
Complementary services include:
- Recruitment Campaign Strategy Development; SEO/SEM, PPC, Online and Offline
- Client Branded Advertising
- Media Sourcing, Negotiation and Substantiation
- Artwork Creation
- Screening; Core Competency Interviews
- Assessment Days
- Analysis/Reports; Return on Investment, Cost per Hire, Time to Hire
- Co-sponsored Exhibitions
- Co-sponsored Charity Events
- Vacancy Posting Service; Client Careers Page
- Candidate Experience Analysis
- Secret Shopper
- Market Information; Market Rate Remuneration and Intelligence
- Visa/Clearance Applications
- International Taxation
- Vendor Inspection (via Parent Company)
- Asset Integrity (via Parent Company)
This Website Conforms to the Following Standards